- The first step is to copy the photos to the laptop.
Put the memory card from the camera into the memory card reader.
Plug the memory card reader into the left side of the laptop and wait a few
seconds. You may need to unplug the Palm cradle if there isn't a spare port
to plug the card reader into. Click
and press the "Open" button to copy the photos to the laptop.
- The next step is to make sure all the photos are the right way up! Click
2004 Photos and then open
the folder for the month the photos were taken. Double-click on a file that ends with
".jpg" to open the Windows Picture Viewer. Click on the "Start Slide Show" button
at the bottom. Use the Pause, Forward and Back buttons to scroll throught the
photos. Right-click and select "Rotate Clockwise" or "Rotate Counter Clockwise"
to rotate the photo to the correct orientation.
- The next step is to create the smaller photos that appear on the web site. Click
and press the "Open" button to create the web site photos. This may take a couple
minutes. Check the web site after this step has completed. If the new photos are
not all there then run this step again.
- The last step is to delete the photos from the camera. Make sure the photos have
successfully made it to the web site before deleting them from the camera. Click
and press the "Open" button to delete the photos.
- The last step is to put the memory card back in the camera. Make sure the lights
on the memory card reader have stopped flashing before removing the card.